Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Messenger Plants Does ANYBODY On This Planted Know How To Put A Picture On My Yahoo Messenger Profile.NOT My IM Or PM Box?

Does ANYBODY on this planted know how to put a picture on my yahoo messenger profile.NOT my IM or PM box? - messenger plants

Currently you can not a photo to your profile page. The photos are now largely administered through Flickr and the possibility of adding a photo is limited to messaging and 360 °.

Tip:

Go to or create an account on Flickr.

http://flickr.com/

Load the image from your PC. "Jpeg" or. "Jpg or. "JPEG" format.

Click on "photos" tab

Scroll to the bottom of the page

Click the tab on the right side, while the bottom "+ My Yahoo!

The "+ My Yahoo! Flickr option is to add your picture window" My Photos "from Yahoo, but so far only for IM, and Yahoo 360 °, or, at least I assume that includes a 360 °, because if I photo reviewed was also included.
Price:
Yahoo! and / or Flickr have been involved in many changes in the system and / or updates, and I fear nothing will be done by Yahoo, or may decide to include Flickran option to add a photo to your profile.
In any case, it could also a Flickr account to complain as much as possible and maybe one day the problem is solved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment