Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Popped Chicken Pocks Pics Looks Like Shingles But Has No Pain Or Itching?

Looks like shingles but has no pain or itching? - popped chicken pocks pics

I have a small piece of red skin that begins as a red spot and ignited and is very similar to shingles. I had chicken pox, but the thing that I do not know if this is herpes zoster, because I have no pain in this area before it happens or have pain now, not that sting, it's just there. I did this time a month ago, but after the scab and left, but left a scar, and the latest appears next to him on his stomach to 2 1 / 2 inches above my navel. Someone knows what it is? The doctor said that her shingles, but I do not think I knew, maybe a snack or something that is allergic to any person an idea?

0 comments:

Post a Comment