Friday, February 19, 2010

Alberta Psychologists Fees What Studies Or Training Do I Need In High School To Become A Psychologist In Northern Alberta?

What studies or training do i need in high school to become a psychologist in northern alberta? - alberta psychologists fees

I am a girl of fifteen years and under living in the north alberta.i I think about my future and wonder what it takes for a psychologist. human behavior has always interested me and I am a curious person, I ask myself many questions that m daily.although only "high school and very young, I began to ask whether I want to be my life.

1 comments:

elise said...

You really need an education at this time. Apart from the college or university. You will then receive a degree in psychology. Right now you can only worry about well in their classes. If your school offers a class to attend.

Post a Comment