Monday, February 8, 2010

Fairfax County Virginia Appraisal District What Are Some Of The Best School Districts In Fairfax County, Virginia? Any Schools To Avoid?

What are some of the best school districts in Fairfax County, Virginia? Any schools to avoid? - fairfax county virginia appraisal district

I take my family in Fairfax, Va., the next 3-6 months, and I wanted something good for the best school districts in Fairfax County. I know, most schools in Fairfax, the most popular in the nation, but there are special schools, the first class are you? Thank you in advance for your help. The education of my children is priority number 1 for me, and I have children attend elementary, middle and high school in the near future. Their recommendations are most appreciated! Thank you!

1 comments:

rive_sud said...

Fairfax schools are very good. They have a hard time brass there. I think all the schools in the district is ranked in the top-500 nationally, and feed the primary and only JR high. This is everything you want, too. We live in the eastern part of Fairfax, the population is more diverse, and there are public schools, where can children learn Spanish, Chinese, and / or Korean in the lower classes.

If you have a broker, be sure to ask them - are not - and often do not (References required!) Bad address. Visit website Student Information Fairfax County, demographics and more.

Post a Comment