Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can You Use Decoys For A Decoy Mold How To Get A Hened Up Gobbler Out?

How to get a hened up gobbler out? - can you use decoys for a decoy mold

I tried the Turkey of today and as I leave the forest and the (private) road I was just a phone call to P & G and boom, I have a listen to swallow so I set my team down, lying on the floor Get ready to shoot, he sounds like every time I cry approaches, and then turns around and approaches, and yields. more than 2 hours! then about 100 meters to cross the street 4 chicken. No wonder why he ... his time was up! I will take was great, when Turkey was the father lives (...) Then I have my pocket, but it is so hened as I can from him? I have 2 Turkey bait and 4, but only 3 (1 a.m.-2 p.m. turkeys) should change the configuration? more or less of each? I use a call, and if he remembered it, so I know it works ... aI know you can not see me in my e blind.

so any help?
Thank you guys.

BTW, I'm not even sure, "hened Up" is really a word ... but you get the point.

3 comments:

pradco01 said...

See the article titled "Three Tips for Turkey" (source), the recommendation is to raise a racket on!

"The crank in a phone booth, and worked a membrane, which almost always calls also for 20 minutes, screamed loudly, excitedly, Cutts Kee Kees, and Turkey, has finally had enough. He got up and flew over the gorge, plopping to 30 meters from the hunter again. "

But what about the article, sometimes there is nothing I can do to get Tom out of his Big Ol 'Chicken!

remingto... said...

The same thing happened tp me it was 20 meters, but little more than a place, I could not throw the chicken, and there were about 16 women and 2 men, and as I get close enough to Jake was close for a shot but not the task, with its difficult, but come to you and the turkeys come after them just "tweet-tweet tweet-dog" or as you say

dca20033... said...

Be .* will work patiently and persistently, and eventually

Post a Comment