Friday, January 22, 2010

Severe Upper Back Pain I'm Having Severe Upper Back Pain That Just Started Last Night. Can Anyone Help?

I'm having severe upper back pain that just started last night. Can anyone help? - severe upper back pain

Hiccups last night and the first place, my back hurt really bad. That the world after the injury worse. It's my upper back, between the shoulder blades, just over half of my back. I TheraGesic and helped at first, but began to hurt again after the heat is dissipated. I also have a heating pad. I sat in our armchairs and couches in a corner really bad and I could not sleep comfortably last night. I fear that a herniated disc. Who knows what could be a chiropractor before? I appreciate it!

5 comments:

oliviane... said...

Very good decision, his chiropractor (Applause go). There should be one that you hints what may be wrong, but I can tell you (as likely) that relieve pain and relax the muscles that do not apply heat or cold compresses for long periods of time, alternating between hot and cold for 15 minutes each. Prolonged heat can damage the muscles.

Good luck!

cinnatig... said...

If you feel pain after the hiccups, it is one of two things. A You can use a torn or pulled muscle in his back. OB have air trapped in your body that is organized in the back. Both can severely damage and is relieved by warmth. See if you have someone on his upper back rub find with abraded, to see if the pain subsides. If so, then a Gas-X will be your next solution. If it only when you massage, you know who in the muscle. When there is pain during and after the hurts, you may need a chiropractor.

Proud Navy Wife said...

Back pain is the worst, because it affects the body.

A good anti inflammitory help every 4-6 hours, even if the back is not affected in the coming days. (Motrin, Advil ®, Aleve)

Help heat - Thermacare packs are good because they remain hot for a long time and is not connected to the outlet.

The best thing in the world, but called a good massage therapist TheraCane. I use mine every time is on my back and a great help. http://www.theracane.com/

Proud Navy Wife said...

Back pain is the worst, because it affects the body.

A good anti inflammitory help every 4-6 hours, even if the back is not affected in the coming days. (Motrin, Advil ®, Aleve)

Help heat - Thermacare packs are good because they remain hot for a long time and is not connected to the outlet.

The best thing in the world, but called a good massage therapist TheraCane. I use mine every time is on my back and a great help. http://www.theracane.com/

CHANDU P said...

She pulled the muscles, go to reflexology. Reflexolgist my car. Reflexology can help you with your back not only back, but in many ways. Good Luck

Post a Comment